Well here is part 2 of Lucas' Graduation as promised. After the kids sang the teacher handed out their certificates. The teacher had a unique comment (award) to share about each child. Lucas was given the award for the memory that beats all. It is so true, I do think of him as a little elephant because he forgets nothing.
After the graduation the PTO hosted a BBQ for the graduates and the kids were asked to wear their club shirts (Lucas earned the Reading club shirt which was red). After he got out of school he got to help with the BBQ being done for the bigger kids. Lucas has the best daycare provider in the whole world. She is also on the PTO board so she was asked to help with the BBQ and thought it would be fun for Lucas to stay and help. He had a great time helping.



2 comments:
So cute! I love the one "helping" in the gloves are are so big!
He is a good kid. Tell him I owe him a game of backyard golf.
Post a Comment