i love how he thinks the song is funny while he sings it. now on to 1st grade. yikes!
He looks so cute in that outfit. Good pick Lucas' mom.
He looks so handsome. I can't believe that he's already going to be in first grade! I loved getting to see him sing...
What a stud! I love that half the time he has his hands in both of his pockets.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i love how he thinks the song is funny while he sings it. now on to 1st grade. yikes!
He looks so cute in that outfit. Good pick Lucas' mom.
He looks so handsome. I can't believe that he's already going to be in first grade! I loved getting to see him sing...
What a stud! I love that half the time he has his hands in both of his pockets.
Post a Comment