On Tuesday morning my attorney stopped by and needed me to sign a form. My kids were with me and saw me do this. No big deal. After I signed the form Lucas asked:
Lucas: Mom why did you have to sign that paper?
Mom: So that I won't be married to your dad anymore. (ok I guess I could have lied or sugar coated it but that is just not really me)
Lucas and Mason: Okay.
Lucas: If you are not married to my dad anymore does that make him my Uncle?
***I wish...wouldn't that be cool***
Mom: No honey he will always be your dad.
3 comments:
ha ha ha ha...ok that is funny!!!!
I love the logic of kids!!
I like his logic. Technically, you can tell Lucas whatever you want. "Sure honey, of course your dad is your uncle now. Just call him Uncle Daddy."
Post a Comment