2007

The next year we didn't get as big of a turn out. Andi didn't have a sitter and was not trying to bring two crazy little boys, and Mur had school. They were missed and they missed not being a part of the race so they both vowed to not miss the next race.
2008

Now we come to this year and our group was fabulous. All my sisters came even my newest sister Megan (just married my brother). My mom came for the first time and so did my little Jill. Jill was such a good girl, sat in her stroller for the full walk (5K). Thanks girls for walking with me and I hope next year we will all be able to do it again.
2009
4 comments:
What a great tradition! You guys are the best! I told Sam that Heidi and I started doing the Alzheimer's walk last year in memory of my grandma. We decided it was a fun tradition so it's fun to see you all starting a great tradition as well. Heidi just needs some sisters to walk with...hint, hint to Robby!
You must have all had a great time! You all blogged about it yesterday!! :) Maybe next year I'll join my Bustah "sisters" and go with you! Looks like fun.
that's a great tradition to have. i'm glad you all had good times.
Your gals ROCK!!!
Wish I could join in on the fun :)
Post a Comment