Sorry to those that check my blog but I have no good excuse for being a slacker. I could totally give a huge list of excuses but I won't. Since my last blog was Halloween a few more holidays have come to past. There was Thanksgiving which we stayed home for and family came over. There was good food and I ate a lot. Then came Christmas, the first Saturday of the month we went to Apple Hill and cut down a tree and had a family lunch at sportsman lodge. Then on Christmas Eve I got the privilege of having my sweet nephews Dax and Cale spend the night with me and my family because both of their parents had to work. So that meant I got to watch 5 excited little people awake up on Christmas morning. It was wonderful. We had a great Christmas the kids all got more than they needed and I actually still have gifts that have not been opened so I may re-gift them since the boys have birthdays right around the corner (shh!). The unforgettable Christmas morning memory will have to be when Jill found the left over Santa cookie and decided to eat it. She ate half then Cale found the rest and finished it off. Silly babies nothing like chocolate chip cookies first thing in the morning. Here are a few pictures of Christmas:






5 comments:
Yeah, welcome back! I love the picture of Jill in her car! So pretty! It is kind of sad that I missed all this... Thanks for for being the best aunt ever!!!
I am so glad you updated! I have been waiting!! :)
I check your blog every time I'm in mine... I'm glad you posted!
Did Santa drink all the milk? Santa drank all the milk at our house and Chad thought it was weird but I guess he was thirsty.
I'm kind of liking the brief summary on the different holidays. Who needs all the details? Welcome back! Can you say-beautiful girl?? You better watch out for that Jill. (When can I introduce her to Grant?)
Post a Comment