Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Day at the Park

What a nice day it turned out to be yesterday. Because it was a holiday I was off and Lucas had no school. It has been forever it seems since I have been able to take them to a park. So I decided to find a new park that they had not been to and take them. I have heard from many people of a park referred to as the “wooden park” because it appears to be made of all wood and not plastic and metal like the traditional parks are. Well I found it and it is actually called the “Miwok Park”. The kids had a great time.
Mason practiced and practiced and was able to master the fireman pole. (Unfortunately we didn’t get a picture of him on it-not really sure why).
Lucas really enjoyed the tire swing, however he over did it a little and when we got home he just laid on the couch because his tummy was still twisting.
Jill loved the slides. She loved to go down the slide with her brothers and by herself. She is getting to be such a big girl.

The kids going down the slide-Mason decided at the last minute to go down so he grabbed Lucas' shirt and held on as Jill and Lucas went down.

The three taking a turn on the tire swing


Lucas showing off his flexibility and Mason just wanting to be in the picture as always


Mason trying to do what Lucas did.



Mason on his way to go down the fireman pole again. Lucas waiting for Jill as she tries to make it up the rope wall. (She made it!)


3 comments:

The Esslinger Family said...

I know I just saw them, but seeing them in pictures..I can't believe how big they are getting! I am glad you had fun on your day of!!!

Stefani said...

Yay for a day off!! You're a great mom taking them to the park! :)

Bacchus Family said...

I'm glad you got to enjoy some fun time with your babies. It makes all the crap days worth it.