Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween Time!

Okay so better late then never, I think. So here are couple pictures taken on Halloween night. You will notice Lucas is not pictures. He decided while everyone was getting ready that he no longer wanted to be Batman or anything else for that matter. So he opted to not go trick-or-treating and to stay home and pass out candy. Whatever!

The 2 little kids really enjoyed trick-or-treating. Mason was a very good boy, didn't run away from me and said Thank You at every house. For those that know Mason this was a wonderful treat for me since I was walking with his sister. Jill figured out the whole idea quick. First she loves to be outside anyways so when the door opened she was gone. At the first house with candy she realized she wanted to go to another house fast. Jill only being 16 months wanted to run with her candy bucket, not a good idea or the candy goes everywhere, but she would NOT let anyone hold her candy bucket for her. If you touched it she would yell at you. So basically I carried her to each house and then let her walk to the door. I could have held her hand and let her walk but it was kind of raining off and on and honestly that would have taken us forever.


Mason Lightyear

This is what I get when I tell him to smile for the camera?



My pretty Witch casting a spell over the house.....


Investigating the candy in HER bucket

4 comments:

The Riddle Family said...

She really is the cutest witch I have ever seen. I didn't take Nolan out trick or treating this year but I'm sure he would have loved it. We spent the whole night at our ward Halloween party. That wasn't the plan but Craig found out when we got there that he was to be in charge and that we had to help clean up. Next year!

The Petty Family said...

How old is Lucas?? He's too young to not want to trick or treat!!
Maybe he's just very mature for his age :)
Your kids are adorable!! I love the picture of Jill casting a spell!!

Nicole said...

Hey lady! I lost all of my email contacts, and so I don't have your email address. Send me an email and I will invite you to my blog.

nnmorton(at)surewest(dot)net

Bacchus Family said...

Umm. . .I hate to be the one to do this but really, Halloween is still up?! I think Jill got some really cute pjs and silverware you can blog about.