Monday, August 11, 2008

What did she say?

Jill still does not say any words that I can recognize as actual words. She know who mom is because if you ask her she will point to me but she will not say mom. She is learning some baby signs so that helps and she is really good at nodding and shaking her head to answer my questions. Although just the other day she began speaking in her own language. I got a little bit on video and I think it is so cute I wanted to share.


5 comments:

gnomeswife77 said...

I love it when they start talking. I can't believe how old she's getting. So adorable!

Anonymous said...

i love hearing her talking. it was making me laugh to hear that on sunday. what a QT.

The Esslinger Family said...

I remember when Dax speak like that! I love that she can push aroung the high chair!

The Riddle Family said...

She and Nolan speak the same language! I can't believe how much alike they sound. I love it!

The Upton Crew said...

Katie...she is so adorable! I love the little pom-poms on her head! Becareful what you wish for...she'll be saying "no way" soon!