Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Time to Wake Up

Some mornings are harder to get started then others. This morning was a rough morning for Jill. After waking her up she wanted me to carry her to the kitchen table for breakfast. Okay I admit I do this most mornings but I was busy and running behind so I told her she needed to go to the kitchen on her own. So I leave the room to check on the brothers who were having a hard time getting up too. I went back to check on her and she was gone. No longer in bed (mine or hers). I looked in the kitchen she was not there either so I assumed she went and got into bed with her grandpa. This happens on a regular bases too. So I decided it will just be easier to pack clothes for her and take her to daycare in her pajamas. While doing this I hear something move. I thought I was in my room by myself. I look around and see nothing. I look under the bed and nothing. I know I am not going crazy so I start calling Jill and asking where is she…nothing. Finally I look behind my headboard and fine this…



Guess she woke up and was ready to play.

No comments: