Friday, March 26, 2010

He CAN be a sweet boy

Those that know Mason, know he is a handful. I love that kid but he seriously drives me to drink (diet pepsi...PLEASE!) Last night my little family and Grandpa went for a walk around the block. My kids have way too much energy so most of the time they run, so I was running with Mason and then had to stop and wait for Lucas and then run with Jill. So there was a lot of stopping and starting. At the very end of our walk/run I hear Mason yell at me. "MOM, get a move on!" okay I don't know where he learned to be a drill sergeant but I ran. As I am running to him he tells me, "Mom, I have an arrow in my heart and it points right to you!" How random and sweet all at the same time. I guess he does love me despite what he says when he is mad.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhh!!! it's those sweet moments we have to remember when we are at the end of our rope..what a sweet boy!!

Stefani said...

that is too cute! i love how random kids can be :)

Anonymous said...

that is cute. you might have to remind him later that he said that. i think that one wins for most random. lol

The Esslinger Family said...

I LOVE IT!!