Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New Beginnings


Last night was New Beginnings!


It was a pajamas party.
It was awesome!
Just Look...






HELLO what girl would not want that to be her room!

The evening began with several of the girls taking turns explaining how each of the different values could help them become the girl of their dreams. Then a bedtime story about princesses was read, a special musical number was sang and the new young women "swag" was given to each of the girls.


This ward has an amazing group of girls...I just love them

That's right everyone wore pajama's...it was so much fun. The leaders of these girls are truly inspired.

2 comments:

The Esslinger Family said...

It looks like so much fun!! I am glad you weren't the only one in your PJ's :)

erin said...

That is the CUTEST New Beginnings program! I love the set!!! Makes me want to be in Young Women's again!!!