seriously? no, that's not just another day!! :)
Oh goodness! She is way too young for that, good thing she has those brothers to teach her how to get in trouble!
Oh my gosh that is so so so funny! I am sorry! :) Your life is never boring!
You call it a definite blog moment! That is a funny day!
Everyone survived...so now you just laugh about it!! Because it's usually laugh of cry! :)
I guess. . .Mason. Was I right? See you on Friday!!
That was good times! Lets do it again sometime!
what the beep! how can your baby open the car door?!?
Um, you win! I've never had a day like that.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
seriously? no, that's not just another day!! :)
Oh goodness! She is way too young for that, good thing she has those brothers to teach her how to get in trouble!
Oh my gosh that is so so so funny! I am sorry! :) Your life is never boring!
You call it a definite blog moment! That is a funny day!
Everyone survived...so now you just laugh about it!! Because it's usually laugh of cry! :)
I guess. . .Mason. Was I right? See you on Friday!!
That was good times! Lets do it again sometime!
what the beep! how can your baby open the car door?!?
Um, you win! I've never had a day like that.
Post a Comment