I know...I know... it has taken me forever, but I did it!
1. I was born with “funnel chest” that required corrective surgery when I was about 5 years old
2. All my children have a name that relates to Star Wars. Lucas (George Lucas), Mason (Mase Windo), Jillian Aleia, (Princess Leia)- I know awkward but so is their Dad.
3. Bought my first house when I was 21.
4. I was the first in the family to be a mom but the last to be an Aunt.
5. I have lived with over a hundred reptiles
6. I hate to waste food. I will eat my kids left-overs to keep them from having to go to waste.(the only waste I allow food to go to is mine (waist))
7. I really don’t hate to exercise I just hate the time it takes.
8. I prefer cupcakes to cake unless it is ice cream cake
9. I used to hate diet soda....now that is all I drink
10. I love puzzles
11. I was a cheerleader for 2 years in High School
12. I used to be my older sisters big sister (make sense?)
13. Growing up I never would have thought my big sister one day would be my best friend. It’s true, who knew?
14. I love everything about the rain.
15. I don’t like wearing socks in the summer, I cannot stand to have hot feet
16. I had a 10+ pound baby
17. I had not been to the dentist in 10 years and when I went I still had no cavities
18. I am no good at doing my own hair, but I am pretty good at doing my daughters
19. I have been told on numerous occasions that I should do Stand-Up (comedy)
20. Driving and singing to the radio is calming to me
21. Growing up we used to sing into hair brushes and curling irons like they were microphones
22. My family started the saying “Juice Box”- Ask in person if you don’t know what it means
23. Almost every night my daughter wakes up and wants to get into my bed and will only go back to sleep if I hold her hand. She wants to hold my hand anytime she is tired it is calming to her apparently
24. I hope to one day be independent and to be able to support my family on my own.
25. Even though I have had and still have many trials in my life, I am happy, I have a fabulous family, awesome children, and great friends. I have a job, an income, and a future.....I’m good
9 comments:
Loved it! And I learned a few things I didn't know -- I'll be asking you about "juice box" soon!! :)
Hey juice box why you ratting us out about the hair brush singing...I just love you and your crazy star wars kids.
Jamie used the "juice box" today!! It is catching on!!! I learned a few things..thanks for sharing!
I knew all of it, okay most of it. Guess I have been around. Where's number 26? I have the coolest younger sister who has a baby named Hooch?
ok...I have had 15 things done for a month...I carry it around with me incase I think of something, but I am just not that interesting. I do know what a juicebox is! Just don't call me one :) I enjoyed reading your 25 things and I knew quite a few of them!!
How come its called 10 things about me even though there at 25... am i missing something
Hey big sister! I am with Sam was it 10 or 25! And who would have thought we would be so close! I love you too! Sorry it took me so long to make you an AUNT, I had to find the right guy first! :)
I am so lame. My original title was 10 things about me...yet I posted 25 because it was suppose to be 25 things about me. Sorry I apparently have no idea what I am doing.
I'll have to be asking about Juicebox too. i'm glad you came up with 25 things. it was fun to read.
Post a Comment