Monday, January 24, 2011

CowGirl Up!

This post is mostly just pictures. Friends of ours got some baby cows for Christmas and Jill loves them. She got to feed them a couple weekends ago and has been asking to go back and feed the cows very day since. So on Saturday I took her over to feed the cows. This time I was ready and had my camera.

Who is hungry???

Could that bottle be any bigger?

or heavier...she carried the bottle from the house to the cows all by herself.

Lunchtime...they actually get 2 bottles each. That's right I said they, there are actually 2 cows...brothers.

Getting a little help


No task is too big for this little girl


On her own


Job all done, now she is talking to the cow.
Oh my little cow whisperer
Thanks Amy for letting Jill help feed your cows.

3 comments:

amyrdh said...

anytime!

Lildonbro said...

When I started to read your blog I thought, "Happy cows come from California"...

I was going to say that in the last picture it looks like she is giving the cow some very important advice.

Anonymous said...

I dont know why but I think it is soooooo funny that AMY has cows...never pictured that for her! :)