Monday, November 15, 2010

Little Mommy

Jill ever so often wants to help with the dishes. I think she is like her grandma and just wants to play in the warm water. Seems easy enough till you see how she is supporting herself so she can reach....




As she gets older she is loving babies more and more. She insisted I wait on feeding her cousin till she was done with her lunch so SHE could feed him. Lucky for her Jett was willing to wait for her.





Where did the time go....I love that she is getting bigger but I miss my baby from time to time. Thanks to her Aunts that have babies or will be having babies so Jill can get her baby fix because it is hard being the baby. Right Aunt Sam?

4 comments:

The Hudsons said...

I'm so glad that she'll be there to help with Sienna. She's so helpful :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Jill is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

super cute girl! i love it when she sings in nursery. so cute.

Sam! said...

um excuse me it is hard being the baby!!! but me and jill enjoy it