Thursday, August 19, 2010

Best Ever!

I know we are not suppose to have favorites but.....I do! (shh shh)

In my family I was the first to be a mom but last to be an aunt. I mean I had to wait 3 year after all my sisters had become an aunt before I became an aunt.

Dax made me an Aunt and I just love him. When I see him, he makes me happy even when he is schooling me in the Star Wars Lego game on the WII.

Well this week Dax had a homework assignment in preschool. With the help of his mom to write his answers, Dax was asked to answer some questions about himself.

One of the questions on his homework was "Where is your favorite place to go?"

His answer was "Aunt Katie's House"
I have been on cloud 9 ever since his mom text me and told me :)

Oh My Gosh....I love him!

Don't get me wrong I love all my nephews but Dax and I have a special bond that I wouldn't trade for ANYTHING in the world.

This picture was taken just after I got home from the hospital after having Jill and Dax was at my house waiting to welcome me home and meet his new cousin. However this wasn't the first time he met Jill because Dax visited me in the hospital too.

Aunt Katie loves you Dax!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh...that's sweet!!

Stefani said...

That is so sweet, Katie...makes me {kinda} wish I lived closer to my nieces and nephews!! :)

The Hudsons said...

It's how I feel about your Lucas. So I totally get it.

The Esslinger Family said...

Dax does love his Aunt Katie!!! I am glad I had him just for you! Love You!