Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Photo Preview

On Monday night I took my family to Capitol Park for a long over due family photo and to get Jill's 3 year pictures taken. Aunt Mur gave me this photo session as a birthday gift and was happy to come along and help. Erin took some great pictures which was not an easy task simply because my kids are CrAzY!.

Here is a link to her blog that has a sneak peek of some of the photos.

http://erinnoeldesigns.blogspot.com/2010/07/gibson-family.html

Thanks again Erin for putting up with us and getting some great pictures and to Mur for such an awesome gift and for helping.

8 comments:

Stefani said...

OH. MY. GOSH.

Seriously the cutest pictures. GREAT photography! There's no way I could pick a favorite 'cause there are no bad ones! I'm jealous - you will love those pictures FOREVER. Don't forget to spend the money and get one blown up REAL big. :) You have a beautiful family!

Tom & Katie Hall said...

those pictures are SOO CUTE! i love them :)

amyrdh said...

AWESOME pics of everybody! Thanks for sharing.

amyrdh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison said...

Absolutely adorable!

Brittany Brooks said...

Katie! Those are sooo cute! I love them!

Marc and Stacy said...

GORGEOUS pictures! You and your family are so adorable! :)

The Riddle Family said...

Love the pictures. The push up picture is the best!