

Mason is not allowed to touch toothpaste. He can NOT just put it on his toothbrush and brush his teeth. No! Why you say...because he is MASON. Mason finds that toothpaste works better to do his hair with than gel. We have a huge bottle of gel but Mason will put toothpaste in his hair. SERIOUSLY?! A few weeks ago he came into the kitchen with his hair all spiked up and I told my brother to smell Mason's hair. My brother looked at me like I was crazy. I said "Seriously smell it and make sure he doesn't have toothpaste in his hair." So my brother smelled it and looked at me with amazement. He asked, "How did you know there was toothpaste in his hair?" All I could say was, "I am his mom...now go help him wash it out."
Also this is what the sink looks like when I ask him to brush his teeth. WHY?


Lastly Mason is a bit of a Klepto. If something is lost ask Mason or look under Mason's bed. Once my Dad's sunglasses were missing and we had looked everywhere for them. We asked Mason and he said he didn't know where they were. Maybe 10 minutes later we asked him again and he says, "Did you look behind grandpa's toilet." Okay why would we look there? We looked and sure enough there they were. So I go back and ask Mason why he didn't tell us 10 minutes ago that they were there. His answer "I hadn't put them there yet"
They other day I was in Mason's room looking for what shirt he should wear for school pictures. I opened his drawer and because it was a mess, I scooped all his shirts out. But as I did this I hear change (like money/coins) moving around. This is what I found in Mason's drawer under his shirts


Almost $4.00...really. I asked him where he got the money and he says it's Grandpa's (Gpa leaves his pocket change on his bathroom counter and apparently Mason takes it) I ask Mason why and he says " So I can have money" Okay not used what he needs the money for but I took it and gave it back to grandpa.
Did I mention I love that child? Well I do..he tests me daily, and his test make me a better mom.
4 comments:
seriously laughing out loud....!!!!!
I love that kid too but he definitely is a little naughty...silly guy. You should ask him what he needs the money for.
I am with Ashlie - I was laughing out loud. I must be on a different planet, but I see this kid as anything buy naughty. I think he is brilliant! Seriously, who would think to say "I hadn't put it there yet" is a very bright child. I love boys like him!
I just love Mason!
Post a Comment