Monday, April 20, 2009

Not Even 2 Yet!?


She is not even two but she so acts like it sometimes. There is no question she is Mason's little sister.

Any Idea's Yet??

I believe she thought it was lotion

When I came home last week this is what I found. Jill covered in Desitin. FUN!


Same Day....This is why mommy keeps saying don't pull on each others clothes. ARGH!

6 comments:

Alisa Pierce said...

That is so funny! Once I found Brittany in bed with a bag of my old make-up. She had mascara all over everywhere! Her whole face was black...it was funny! Jill is so super cute!

Bacchus Family said...

Jill don't give Charles any ideas. I prefer him throwing balls at my head to cleaning up messes.

Alison said...

And how could you ever get upset with that cute face?!?!?! Laughter is the best medicine!

Megan said...

As least she didn't eat it! Charlie did once, I look back in the car his face is covered with it (he had gotten it out of the diaper bag). At least poison control said he would be just fine!

The Riddle Family said...

Was she really in the sink when you found her or was that the safe picture taking spot where no additional damage could be done?

The Petty Family said...

Grandma Busath told me about this little incident on the phone yesterday. I HAD to see it for myself :) How in the world did you get it off? That stuff is like cement!