Lucas likes to ask for everything he sees on T.V. Well, he saw a commercial for the circus and asked if he could go so I said yes. He was surprised because rarely do I say yes because like I said he asks for everything and the child is an elephant in the sense he forgets nothing. So I bought tickets to go the circus. Lucas, Grandpa and myself went. I would have loved to take Mason but that child can not hold still for 30 seconds (even when sleeping). Well the morning came and we were getting ready to go. Being that we had gone to the fair not that long ago Lucas thought the circus was going to be like the fair. He started asking about rides and reminding me of the ones he liked at the fair. I explained to him the difference between the fair and the circus. Now he doesn't want to go. I offer to give his ticket to Mason and he begrudgingly decided he will go. Once we got there and he began to see the clowns and the excitement he turns to me and says "Mom I was wrong, Thanks for bringing me".

Lucas waiting to go into Arco Arena

Lucas and Grandpa watching the clowns during the pre-show

Chinese Acrobats- Lucas loves to stand on his head so he thought this was cool


Motorcycle on a high wire and the pretty lady that did tricks under it

Tigers- Lucas said they were his favorite


Elephants

Final Performance - Guy on the horse did some tricky/fancy riding earlier in the show and the guy not the small motorcycle was part of a group of 7 rides that rode around in an enclosed sphere. The motorcycles in the sphere I think was my favorite

Lucas on the way home with the sword Grandpa bought. We got one for Mason too.
4 comments:
So Lucas totally looks like Bubba! Especially in the picture where Lucas is giving the thumbs up. Looks like he had fun!
Was there Cotton Candy? Did you bring me any home? I'm glad Lucas didn't run away with the Circus. I would have missed him.
Looks like the circus was a blast! I'm glad Lucas decided to go afterall. Brinley would've done the same thing if I'd offered her ticket to Maddie. They can't let their younger sibling have the most fun, right?!
Its my long lost Katie!! Its me Tiffany, Tiffany Midence (now Nelson) how have you been? You have a beautiful family. Call me 801-623-3470 I would love to catch up with you.
Post a Comment